Tuesday, March 18, 2008

two months!!!

norah is two months already!

where has the time gone? she'll be walking in no time. :*) she is such a pleasant baby. the only time she cries is in the car - and boy does she make up for lost time! she's okay to sit & hang out for a few minutes if i need to shower, cook, or help the big kids.

she gives you the biggest smiles when you talk to her & stick your tongue out, and totally loves having her chin tickled ...

she sleeps like a dream, & just makes our life that much greater. i can't wait to see her grow up, but not too fast ....

here are some pics in her 2 month onesie. :) for a comparison, you can check out picasa. ----> http://picasaweb.google.com/impromptukiss



today i also had my post partum check up. most likely i'll never see these woman again. that's so sad! they've been a part of my life for almost 4 years! i will miss them, and already told jeni r (holding baby n) i'm flying her out to colorado for the next one. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can she be 2 months old already?! I usually miss seeing my midwife when my pregnancies are over. I can only imagine how much worse it'd be if I was getting ready to move!